Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, inter alia, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their devices and, depending on the information contained and how devices are used, cookies can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies used by this website
Manage the cookies used on this website:
Who uses the information collected from cookies?
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse the website and use the different options and services.
- Analysis cookies: those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and, thus, measure and carry out a statistical analysis of people’s use of the service provided. To this end, the way you browse our website is analysed in order to improve the layout of the links, the published content and our range of services.
The analysis cookies are installed by the Google Analytics service, provided by the company Google Inc. with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 (United States of America). The information collected is incorporated into the tool for analysing user behaviour when browsing the website and, in itself, does not contain any personal data.
How do I disable or delete cookies used by the website?
You can enable, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Below you will find information on how to disable or delete the cookies set in the most common web browsers:
- Internet Explorer Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For further information, please refer to Microsoft support or the browser’s help page.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For further information, please refer to Mozilla support or the browser’s help page.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For further information, please refer to Google support or the browser’s help page.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please refer to Apple support or the browser’s help page.